Tuesday, December 13, 2016

ITG's ABCs: Flash 80-Page Giant #2 (Apr. 1999)


On this episode of ITG's ABCs (which is short for Anthology & Back-up Comics Stories), I'll be taking a look at a little 10-page gem from the collection, The Flash 80-Page Giant #2, cover dated April 1999!

Worlds collide as the final fate of the (Wally West) Flash is seen through the perspective of the 30th century, home time of the Legion of Super-Heroes!  I'll be recapping this Tom Peyer/Steve Lightle short story, and also dive a little bit into my own 'Flash-story' talking about my history with the character.

Download this episode HERE!

Scroll down to see images from these issues, and please be sure to check out previous episodes of I'm the Gun on iTunes & Google Play!

Also, I'd love to hear from you!  Email me at: imthegun@gmail.com, or hit me up on Twitter: @imthegun

Thanks for listening!

This episode's promo: Comics in the Golden Age

Theme created using a sample of 'Shotgun' by Duran Duran

XS arrives amidst the bickering

Reverse (Kid) Flash costume

Wally Through the Years sculpture

The Mega Rogue

What DO boomerangs do when you throw them?

No comments: