Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Where's the Trade? Angel & the Ape (1968)


On this episode of Where's the Trade?, I'll be taking a quick look back at DC's late 60s humor title, Angel & the Ape, and then the Christmas spirit hijacks the show, as I recap the A&A story from Limited Collectors' Editon C-34, Christmas with the Super-Heroes cover dated March 1975!

Download this episode HERE!

Scroll down to see images from these issues, and please be sure to check out previous episodes of I'm the Gun on iTunes & Google Play!

Also, I'd love to hear from you!  Email me at: imthegun@gmail.com, or hit me up on Twitter: @imthegun

Thanks for listening, and I wish you the absolute best 2017!
This episode's promo: King Size Comics Giant Size Fun - 12 Days of Christmas

Theme created using a sample of 'Shotgun' by Duran Duran

Someone obviously full of Christmas spirit

A smart caption away from being a New Yorker cartoon

Santa introduces someone on the naughty list to his powerful bowl-full-of-jelly

Doll heist montage

Sam asks a question - and gets an answer

No comments: