Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Shanna Showcase 18: Wolverine: Global Jeopardy (Dec. 1993)


An oddball story this time on Shanna Showcase - I'll be recapping & commenting on the Marvel/World Wildlife Fund co-production, Wolverine: Global Jeopardy!  Shanna shares panel space in this adventure with Wolverine (of course), Ka-Zar, Namor the Submariner & perhaps a surprise guest stomping through the proceedings!

Download this episode HERE!

Scroll down to see images from these issues, and please be sure to check out previous episodes of I'm the Gun on iTunes & Google Play!

Also, I'd love to hear from you!  Email me at: imthegun@gmail.com, or hit me up on Twitter: @imthegun

Thanks for listening!

Theme created using a sample of 'Shotgun' by Duran Duran

Shanna & Ka-Zar eat poachers like this for breakfast

Namor & Co. play a game of 'Spot the Platypus'

The force of nature that is Devil Dinosaur foil the plans of the Conservator
Shanna's logic & tongue-lashing win the day
Awwww . . .

2 comments:

Anj said...

I love forgotten treasures like these, PSA comics printed back in the day. It reminds me of the Supergirl seatbelt issues of the early 80s.

I like the lineup as the more jungle/wild heroes teaming up as well even if the story is a bit simple.

As for Spidey and his Amazing Heroes, I love that episode! So many guest stars!

marksweeneyjr said...

I would certainly pick up those Supergirl PS comics if I came across them, as well as that Spider-Man/Power Pack one that I got back in school, but somehow lost over the years.

Thanks for writing, Anj!