Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Reboot Review 10: Legion of Super-Heroes Annual #6 (1995) & Showcase '95 #6 (June 1995)


In this episode of Reboot Review, I'll be taking a look at LSH Annual #6, a kind of stock-taking issue which shines the spotlight on two of the newer Legionnaires, XS & Kinetix, and long-time member, Leviathan.

Also, a couple of short stories are dusted off, from the anthology title, Showcase '95.  Have a listen by downloading this episode HERE & take a look at some images from these issues below.

Please check out previous episodes of I'm the Gun on iTunes, and feel free to leave comments on the Legion below.  You can also email me at imthegun@gmail.com - I'd love to hear what you have to say about DC's 90's annuals & anthology titles.

Theme created using a sample of 'Shotgun' by Duran Duran.

Is that a Micronaut above Imra's head?
Can Do No Wrong (pt. 1): Stuart Immonen
I think this the big reveal of Jenni's lineage
Keep your mind on the test tubes, Brainy
If I wasn't told any differently, I would have guessed this was drawn by Joe Staton


Can Do No Wrong (pt. 2): Alan Davis

Double page HQ spread

Can Do No Wrong (pt. 3): Colleen Doran

No comments: