Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My Favorite Coluan: Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century #9 ( 2008)


My favorite Coluan is by far the Legion of Super-Heroes' Brainiac 5 - and I love reading stories about his adventures in the far future.  But if there's anything better than reading about 1 Brainiac, it's reading about 2 -- sort of . . .  !  In this episode, I'll be recapping & commenting on Brainy & his teammates' animated-style adventure from Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century #9!

Download this episode HERE!


Scroll down to see a few images from these issues below, and check out previous episodes of I'm the Gun on iTunes & Google Play!

Thanks for listening!

Interesting new look for Brainiac 5 & not-so-hot new look for Sun Boy

Even stranded on prehistoric Krypton, Bouncing Boy can't get Triplicate Girl off his mind

Reassuring Brainy & Bouncing Boy-shaped time bubble

No comments: