Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Reboot Review 17: Legion of Super-Heroes #74 & Legionnaires #31 (Nov. 1995)


This time out, I'll be providing a recap and commentary to parts 2 & 3 of the 3-part x-over between Superboy and the Legion titles, from November, 1995!

Will Valor finally be released from the Stasis Zone?  Which old Superboy villain has survived 1000 years only to confront his foe and the Legion on a distant planet?  How will Superboy and the Legion fare against the Philosopher's Stone?  Believe me, this ain't Hogwarts!  To find out the answers to these questions and more, you can:

Download this episode HERE!

Scroll down to see images from this issue, and please be sure to check out previous episodes of I'm the Gun on iTunes & Google Play!

Love the Legion?  I'd love to hear from you!  Email me at: imthegun@gmail.com, or hit me up on Twitter: @marksweeneyjr

Thanks for listening!

Theme created using a sample of 'Shotgun' by Duran Duran

Eye-stalk guy breaks the story of the 30th Century!

Lee Moder's Spark - heir to Immonen

Scavenger's treasure trove - spot the 20th century relic

Atom Girl - triumphant

1000 years later . . .

Fan-flippin'-tastic!

No comments: