Friday, March 11, 2016

Hooked by the House Ad: Elongated Man: Europe '92 (Jan.-Apr. 1992)


I'm the Gun is back with a new Hooked by the House Ad!  In this episode, I'll be taking a look at Elongated Man: Europe '92 a really fun series by the team of Gerard Jones, Mike Parobeck & Ty Templeton!

Spinning out of the JLI titles at the tail end of the Giffen/DeMatteis run, this series provides a kind of bridge between Justice League eras, and I consider it a real early 90s DC gem!

Download this episode HERE!

If you read this series, liked this series or hated it, please let me know!  Comments are welcome below, or email me at imthegun@gmail.com.  Previous episodes are available here or on iTunes.

Thanks for listening - Arrivederci!

Theme created using a sample of 'Shotgun' by Duran Druan



1 comment:

Arion said...

I didn't know Elongated Man had his own miniseries back in the 90s. Thanks for sharing this! By the way, I just read your post about Stuart Immonen and it was great, I'm actually a big fan of his work. In fact, I've written about Superman: Secret Identity in my blog (wich I encourage you to visit):

www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy my review, and please feel free to leave me a comment over there or add yourself as a follower (or both), and I promise I'll reciprocate.

Cheers,

Arion.